About INTUIT – 2019
Cambridge Institute of Technology hosts Project Exhibition every year, which aims at
tapping the infinite potential of the human mind to generate an idea, which when given a
proper platform, can transform into a path-breaking discovery. Project based learning is
a great way to connect learning in the classroom to the external world. This year, Project
exhibition takes a massive shape of mega event for two days. It is a Mega Project
Exhibition conducted on 16 th & 17 th May 2019 at Cambridge Institute of
Technology Bengaluru. About 350 + Projects of first year and final year engineering
students will be demonstrated on 16 th May 2019 and remaining projects will be
demonstrated by second, third year Engineering students and also by MBA, MCA
students. Experts from Industries and academia are invited for evaluating the projects
of 11 departments, 35 themes and 700 + Projects.
Around 150 + Best Project awards are initiated by the Institute for each theme,
based on “Best Innovation “ , “Best Design”, “Best Project of social Relevance”. Cash
Prize of about 3,00,000 will be awarded for best projects.
The themes of the project are:- IOT, Embedded systems, Robotics, App development,
Database system, Machine Learning, Software applications, Design and Fabrication,
Thermal, Manufacturing, Smart Civil Structures, Eco Friendly Civil structures,
Animation, Innovative services, Products and many more. 16 th and 17 th May 2019 is also
called as “CITECH- OPEN TECHNOLOGY DAYS” and the Exhibition is open for Public.
Key Features of this Project Exhibition are:
– Students are motivated to work in collaboration that promotes their social and
collaborative skills. This opportunity develops distinctive quality of
project based and self-directed learning and an ability to solve global
– It promotes skills development amongst students such as critical thinking,
problem solving, communication, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Projects for engineering students give an edge over the race of recruitment
to work hard to ensure a good career.
– This platform provides an excellent opportunity for students to bolster their spirit
of creativity and innovation and their projects are assessed by Tech Gurus from
Top Notch industries.
– With a focus on outcome based education, the projects help students to apply
concept learnt in classroom and develop projects relevant to their field of study.
– These projects help bolster innovation and creativity amongst the student
fraternity since it is the need of the hour for employability.
– These projects have been designed with a focus sustainability development,
environment safety and betterment of the society as the key factors which are
given due consideration.
– A few of the key areas of the project themes are IOT, Artificial Intelligence,
– INTUIT is a platform for students to exhibit their inherit talent and skills in
creating world class tech-based students.