Research Interest/ Consulting area
- VLSI design and embedded systems, Digital electronics
- VHDL, Verilog and Assembly languages.
- Tools: Xilinx ISE 7.1i, 9.1i, 14.1i,MASM6.11, ORCAD,Mentor Graphics
- Well experienced in Hardware Design related to memory, I/O interfacing. And IA-32 Architecture.
- Good Knowledge of Virtex-II FPGA programming using Verilog.
12 years of teaching experience.
- Published a Paper, on Design and Implementation of Pentium-M based Floswitch for high speed data communication in MK-6 Supercomputer in IEEE international conference on High Performance Computing on December-2006.
- Multicell multi user multiple input multiple output system uplink transmission
Subjects handled and Labs handled
- Digital Logic design, Fundamentals of HDL (Verilog and VHDL)
- Microprocessors, Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI
- Optical fiber communication, Computer communication networks
- Control system, Information theory and coding, Analog and Mixed mode VLSI
- Analog electronics circuits, Basic electronics
- AEC lab, Logic design lab, Microprocessors lab, CCN&DSP lab, VLSI Lab, HDL Lab
He received his B.E in ECE from PES college Mandya, Mysore University, Karnataka, India and M.Tech from BVBCET, Hubli, VTU Belgaum, Karnataka, India. His Area of Interest is VLSI.
He has associated in Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore as Assistant professor in the department of Electronics and Communication.