Research Interest/Consulting area
Computer Networks, Algorithms, Graph Theory Applications, Complex Networks, Image Processing, Signal Processing.
Computer Networks, Data and Computer Communications, Digital Logic Design, Microprocessors, System Programming, Data Structure, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Java, Advanced Java, Operation Research, Discrete Mathematical Structure
Positions held/Associated with
- HoD – Department of MCA, Cambridge Institute of Technology, R&D Engineer – N P Silicon Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
- Associate Professor – Sambhram Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor – Department of MCA , PES Institute of Technology.
- System Analyst – Fullinfaw Software Solutions.
- Senior Grade Lecturer – Vijaya College, Bangalore.
Also teaches/taught at
- National College, jayanagar, Bangalore
- National College, Basavanagudi, Bangalore
- APS College, Bangalore
- BES College, Bangalore
- Reddy Janasanga College, Bangalore
- Baldwins Boys College, Bangalore
- Kuvempu University, Study Center, Bangalore
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Study Center, Bangalore
- MAHE, Study Center, Bangalore
- ET&T, a government of india enterpirse, Bangalore
Registered for PhD (ABD) in Visvesvaraya Technological University and Masters from Mysore University in 1991. Cadence Design Systems on Advanced Digital Design, C_PLI, Verilog HDL, and Verification Methodology. Bachelor of Science and Education (B. Sc. Ed.), an 8 semester Integrated course, Regional College of Education, NCERT, Mysore, India .Advanced Computing Diploma – Exports (ACD) Boston’s Computer Institute, Jayanagar, Bangalore, India
He has more than 24 Years of experience in academics. More than 5 Research Papers (National and International) in his credit and has chaired national and international conferences.
Seminars, Workshops and conferences Organized
- Two day National workshop on NS – 2.34 on 5th and 6th Aug’ 2011 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore – 36.
- Two day National Conference on “ Converging Innovative Technologies And Management (CITAM)” on 2nd and 3rd Dec’ 2011 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Two day International Conference on Convergent innovative technologies ICCIT 2014 on 25th & 26th April 2014 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Two day Workshop on “Android” on 18th & 19th March 2015 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Seminars, Workshops and Conferences attended
- Two day workshop on “Computer Networks” in July 2014 organized by RVCE, Bangalore.
- Two day workshop on “ Research Methodologies and Latex” organized by VTU e – Learning Centre, Mysore on Nov’ 21st and 22nd 2011 at Vidyavardaka College of Engineering, Mysore
- Two day workshop on “NS-2” organized by department of Information Science and Engineering, PESIT, held on 9th and 10th August’ 2010.
- Attended a 3 day workshop on “ASIC Design and Verification using System Verilog” conducted jointly by M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies and Synapsis from 25th to 27th October 2007.
- Attended a 4 day training programme on “Rational Rose” by IBM from 31st July to 03rd August, 2006.
- Attended 3 days workshop on “Graph Theory and Algorithms” from 10th to 12th June 2006, Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, PESIT, Bangalore.
- Attended one day workshop on “Data Warehousing and its Applications” by MCA Department, PESIT on 13th May 2006.
- Attended 3 day “Second World Congress on Lateral Computing” Information Science and Engineering Department, PESIT From 16th to 18th December 2005.
- Attended two day workshop on “Sun University Days” by BMS college of Engineering on 27th and 28th September 2006.
- Resource person in electronics for one day workshop on “III Sem BSc syllabus in Electronics” conducted by Vivekananda first grade college on 9h Mar’ 2005.
- Resource person on one day workshop on “II Sem BSc syllabus in Electronics” conducted by BHS first grade college on 14th Aug’ 2004
- Attended one day workshop on “Digital Communication in Electronics” conducted by SBMJC first grade college on 14th Aug’ 2004.
- Attended UGC sponsored workshop on “Microprocessor and Applications” conducted by Bangalore University, Department of Electronics from 10th to 13th March 1999
- Refresher Course in Electronics by Bangalore University, Department of Physics for College Teachers from 4th to 24th October 1995.
Books/ Study Materials Published
- Writing a book on “Lectures in Computer Networks Volume – I”.
Life member of
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications (ADMA)
- Awarded by NCERT Mysore as Best Teacher in the Year of 1989.
- Appreciation as the Best Department.