B.Tech, M Tech
His B.Tech Degree is conferred from Javaharlal Nehuru Technological University & M.Tech Degree is conferred from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka.
He has associated in Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore since 22.07.2013 As Assistant Professor and Teaching Communication system Subjects for both PG and UG students.
5 years in Academics and 1 years in Industry.
Subjects Handled & Interested
- Simulation Modeling and Analysis for III sem M.Tech Signal processing Engg., ECE Dept.
- Audio and speech processing for I sem M.Tech Signal processing Engg., ECE Dept.
- Wireless communications for VIII Sem E&C Dept.
- Network analysis for III Sem E&C Dept.
- Digital switching systems for V Sem E&C Dept.
- Network Security for VIII Sem E&C Dept.
- High Performance computing networking for VIII Sem E&C Dept.
- Bio Medical signal processing II sem M.Tech Signal processing Engg., ECE Dept.
- Adhoc for VIII Sem E&C Dept.
Summary of Professional Skills and Responsibilities
- Good Knowledge in Communication Subjects.
- Worked as a chief coordinator for National Conference in Advanced Trends in ECE conducted on 29th and 30th 2015 in E&C Dept.
- Worked as a chief coordinator for Android Workshop conducted on 24th to 26th April 2015 in E&C Dept.
- Handled and achieved good results on teaching different subjects in all the semesters.
- Guided PG and UG projects and Seminars as a Project/Seminar coordinator.
- Planned, organized and executed technical workshops & Mini projects for students as Coordinator.
- Additional responsibility as Time Table Coordinator from ECE Department.
- Active member in the development of the department/institution Work.