Prof. SANDEEP KUMAR
1. Sandeep Kumar, Haseeba Banu, “Optimizing Image Reranking using Multimodal Sparse Coding” in the proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Convergent Innovative Technologies-ICCIT-15, Paper Published in International Journal of Engineering Research Volume No.4, Issue Special 3, pp.196-198 (ISSN:2319-6940 (online), 2347-5013(print))
2. Sandeep Kumar, Mahesha L S, “Serving Call Session Control Function Emulation in IP Multimedia Subsystems” Printed by International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Volume No.3, pp.16-18 (ISSN:2439-38430 (online), 2347-5013(print))
3. Sandeep Kumar, Swathi H, Suresh L “Optimizing Content Based Image Retrieval in P2P Systems” Printed By International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, May 2014 (ISSN: 2319-1163)
Prof. BHAGVANT K DESHPANDE
1. B K Deshpande “Significance of Effective Defect Management Strategies to Reduce Pre Production Defects” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE), Vol 2, Special Issue 5, 2014, pp. 124-129,( ISSN (Online): 2320-9801, ISSN (Print): 2320-9798)
2. B K Deshpande “Microscopic Comprehension of P1 Type of Pre Production Defects in Software Development Process”. Second International Conference on Communication, Computing and Information Technology, 2014, Chennai, India. Paper Published in Special Issue 5, 2014,(ISSN (Online): 2320-9801, ISSN (Print): 2320-9798, pp. 124-129)
3. B K Deshpande “Comprehension of Defect Pattern at Code Construction Phase during Software Development Process” 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing Theory & Applications (FICTA), 14th-15th November 2014, Bhubaneswar, India. Index: Springer, ISI Proceedings.
Prof. PREETHI S
1. Preethi S. al., “Predicting Future Resources For Dynamic Resource Management Using Virtual Machines In Cloud Environment” in the proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Innovative Technologies-ICCIT-15 held during 19th & 20th May 2015, Paper Published in International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER) Volume 4, Issue 5. May 2015, Pp: 238-240.( ISSN : 2319 – 6890)
2. Preethi S. al., “Generation Of Migration List Of Media Streaming Applications For Resource Allocations In Cloud-Computing”, in the proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Innovative Technologies-ICCIT-15 held during 19th & 20th May 2015. Paper Published in International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER) Volume 4, Issue 5. May 2015, Pp:238-240.( ISSN: 2319 – 6890)
3. Preethi S. ”TP-DS: A Heuristic Approach For Traffic Pattern Discovery System In MANETs”, International journal of recent and innovative trends, published by IJRITCC Journal, Volume 3, issue 3, March 2015.
4. Preethi S. ”Comparative Study Of Public Key Cryptosystems In Cloud Storage”, @ international journal of recent and innovative trends, published by IJRITCC Journal, Volume 3, issue 3, March 2015.
5. Preethi S. ”Up short Of Knowledge Discovery From Big Data”, international journal of scientific research & education, published by IJSRE, Volume 3 issue 4, April -2015
Prof. DEEPTHI S
1. Deepthi S “A decision support system for timely prediction of weaning in intensive care unit(ICU) – A Preliminary Study”, National Conference held at Nagarjuana college of Engineering , 2013
2. Deepthi S “ANN Based Decision Tree for Uncertain Data”, Presented paper in International conference ICECIT-2013,Published by Elsevier publications.-(ISBN 9789351071761)
3. Deepthi S .,” Audio Embedding Technique in Image Steganography using FFBP Neural Networks -A Survey”, in International Conference on Innovative Technologies-ICCIT-14 held at Bangalore 2014
4. Deepthi S “Face Image Retrieval in Image Processing – A Survey”, Published in IJIRTCC journal,
Prof. RUCHI SHARMA
1. Ruchi Sharma, S. Balaji “SMEH: Stochastic Method for Energy Harvesting to Powering up Mobile Phones” International Journal of Computer Applications (0975) Volume 109 –– 888
2. Ruchi Sharma, S. Balaji “Investing Techniques and Research trends in RF energy Harvesting” International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) Volume 5, Issue 7, July (2014), pp. 157-169,(ISSN 0976 – 6367(Print) ISSN 0976 – 6375(Online))
3. Ruchi Sharma, S. Balaji, “A Tour into Ambient Resources and Battery Management” International Conference on Image and Signal Processing 2013, BNMIT Bangalore (Published in IEEE Computer Society, California Digital Library)